Workers Compensation in Elk Grove, CA & Sacramento CA
Keeping Employees and Businesses Protected
Businesses and employees face a lot of risks, including injuries, equipment breakdown, crime, and lawsuits. These and other risks can be costly, and for these reasons businesses and employees need protection. Insurance provides this protection and at Insurance121 we have a complete workers’ compensation insurance program. We write customized solutions through this program and we’ll write a customized solution for you. You’ll have the greatest possible policy for the right price, to help your operation and your workforce stay secure.
Workers Compensation Coverage Details
Workers’ compensation generally protects employees if they are injured at work. Workers’ compensation covers some or all of the costs of medical care, and it helps reimburse employees for lost wages. It also protects employers against lawsuits. In California workers’ compensation is required, so every commercial operation with one employee or more must have it. However, different levels of coverage and service may be needed by your individual business. We’ll help you find the right coverage for your operation, and we’ll ensure that your policy fits.
We represent more than 20 workers’ compensation carriers to give you the best possible selection of insurance options, and to allow you to tailor your solution to your needs. We offer “pay-as-you-go” payroll reporting so that during your down months, your money stays in your pockets instead of going to the insurance company. Ask about this option and find out which payroll company we partner with to simplify your workers’ compensation process.
Industries We Work With
We can provide workers’ compensation options to most any industry, including restaurants and food service, offices, medical, auto service and repair, and many others.
However, many industries have Workers’ Compensation challenges – both in availability and rates. Below are examples of industries where, in many cases, we can offer a choice of solutions:
- Construction - including framing, carpentry, roofing, plumbing, HVAC, fence construction, glass and glazier, concrete, structural steel and rebar, .
- Tree care, arborists, landscapers and lawn care.
- Agriculture – including vineyards, growers, ranchers, dairies, orchards, farms.
- Trucking, hauling, construction clean-up.
- Manufacturing and wholesale.
- Limousine and wine tour operators.
- Building maintenance and janitorial.
What You Can Expect
We provide packages of workers’ compensation products and services to meet your unique needs as a client. Once your policy is in place, our job is just beginning. We monitor regularly, and we keep you informed. We’re your partner, one you’ve brought on to help keep your bottom line profitable.
Beyond simply writing a policy for you, we work closely you to identify potential weaknesses and to create the best level of service. Our 1.2.1 Toolbox is a unique suite of services, designed to help you manage your risk and your employer obligations, and to guide you through the confusing maze of workers’ compensation. We work with you to minimize the chance you will need to use your insurance. If you do experience a workplace injury or illness, and you have to file a claim, we’ll monitor and help manage the claim, to help the process move quickly.
We’re reachable at almost all times, so clients can get a hold of us whenever they want or need to.
Additional Insurance Information:
- California Workers Compensation Insurance and Resources (State of California, Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Workers' compensation)
- Contractors State License Board
- California Workers Compensation Insurance Information and Resources (The Workers Compensation Rating Bureau (WCIRB))
- California Public Utilities Commission